Territorial Army Recruitment 2022 : Territorial Army Invites Application for the Army Officer Recruitment 2022, Eligible Candidates Read official Notification and then Apply.
Territorial Army Recruitment 2022
Applications are invited from gainfully employed young citizens for an opportunity of donning the uniform and serving the nation as Territorial Army Officers, based on the concept of enabling motivated young citizens to serve in a military environment without having to sacrifice their primary professions. You can serve the nation in two capacities – as a civilian and as a soldier. No other option allows you such an expanse of experiences.
Territory Army Bharti 2022
|Post Name||Territorial Army Recruitment 2022|
|Total Post||Read Official Advertisement|
|Organization||Territorial Indian Army|
|Official Web Site||www.jointerritorialarmy.gov.in|
|Location||All Over India|
Territory Army Vacancy 2022
- LT Colonel
Territorial Army Education Qualification
- Graduate from any Recognized university
Territorial Army Age Limits
- 18 to 42 years as on last day of filing of application i.e.19 Aug 2021.
Territorial Army Physical Standards
- A candidate must be physically and medically fit in all respects.
Territorial Army Salary
|Lieutenant||Rs. 56,100 To 1,77,500/-|
|Captain||Rs. 61,300 To 1,93,900/-|
|Major||Rs. 69,400 To 02,07,200/-|
|Brigadier||Rs. 1,39,600 To 2,17,600/-|
|Colonel||Rs. 1,30,600 To 2,15,900/-|
|LT Colonel||Rs. 1,21,200 To 2,12,400/-|
Territorial Army Application Fees
Candidates’ are required to pay a fee of Rs 200/- (Rupees two hundred only). Candidates should note that payment of examination fee can be made only through the modes prescribed at website. Payment of fee through any other mode is neither valid nor acceptable.
Territorial Army Recruitment 2022: Eligibility
|Nationality||Only citizens of India (male and female)|
|Age Limits||18 to 42 years on the date of application|
|Educational Qualifications||Graduate from any recognized university|
|Physical Standards||A candidate must be physically and medically fit in all respects|
Territorial Army Recruitment Terms And Conditions Of Service
- Territorial Army is part time concept with mandatory two months training in a year and does not provide full time career.
- Serving in Territorial Army do not guarantee pension and the same is subject to embodied service as per organisational requirement.
- Commission is granted in the rank of Lieutenant.
- Pay and Allowances and privileges will be same as Regular Army Officers when embodied for training and military service.
- Promotions up to Lt Col by time scale subject to fulfilling laid down criteria.Promotion to Colonel and Brigadier by selection.
- Officers commissioned in Infantry TA may be called out for military service for longer duration depending on the requirement.
What is the Selection Process for the Territorial Army Recruitment 2022?
- Candidates whose application forms are found correct will be called for screening (written exam followed by interview only if passed in written exam) by a Preliminary Interview Board (PIB) by the respective Territorial Army Group Headquarters.
- Successful candidates will further undergo tests at a Service Selection Board (SSB) and Medical Board for final selection.
- Vacancies of male and female candidates will be determined as per organisational requirement.
How to Apply Territorial Army Recruitment 2022?
- Candidates are required to apply online by using the website www.jointerritorialarmy.gov.in.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the above vacancies before 10/08/2022, through the official website jointerritorialarmy.gov.in, candidates can follow the steps below to apply online/offline.
What is the Last Date for Applying Territorial Army Recruitment 2022?
- Application Start Date : 20-07-2022
- Application Last Date : 19-08-2022
- Date Of Written Exam : 26-09-2022
Important Note : Before Apply Please Read Official Advertisement For Desirable Qualification, Experience, Age Relaxation, Job Profile Or Other Terms & Condition.