SSC MTS 2023 : The Staff Selection Commission has Published SSC MTS Notification 2023 for Multi-Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff and Havaldar post 2023. Eligible Candidate Read SSC MTS 2023 Notification and Apply SSC MTS Bharti 2023 through Official Web Site.
SSC MTS 2023
|Post Title||SSC MTS Recruitment 2023|
|Post Name||SSC MTS Bharti 2023|
SSC Havaldar Bharti 2023
|Total Vacancy||11409 (approx)|
|Organization||SSC (Staff Selection Commission)|
|Job Location||All India|
|Official Web Site||ssc.nic.in|
|Application Last Date||17-02-2023|
SSC MTS Notification 2023
Its Good Opportunity for the job in SSC MTS 2023. For More Information SSC MTS Recruitment 2023 like Post Name, Post Title, Total Post, Education Qualification, Age Limit, Salary, Selection Process, How to Apply as below.
SSC MTS Recruitment 2023
|Havaldar in CBIC and CBN||529|
SSC MTS Education Qualification
The Candidate must have passed Matriculation Examination or equivalent from a recognized Board.
18-25 years (i.e. candidates born not before 02.01.1998 and not later than 01.01.2005) for MTS and Havaldar in CBN (Department of Revenue).
18-27 years (i.e. candidates born not before 02.01.1996 and not later than 01.01.2005) for Havaldar in CBIC (Department of Revenue) and few posts of MTS
Age Relaxation As per rules
- SC/ ST : 5 years
- OBC : 3 years
- PwD (Unreserved) : 10 years
- PwD (OBC) : 13 years
- PwD (SC/ ST) : 15 years
- Ex-Servicemen (ESM) : 03 years after deduction of the military service rendered from the actual age as on closing date of receipt of online application.
- Defence Personnel disabled in operation during hostilities with any foreign country or in a disturbed area and released as a consequence thereof : 03 years
- Defence Personnel disabled in operation during hostilities with any foreign country or in a disturbed area and released as a consequence thereof (SC/ ST) : 08 years
- Central Government Civilian Employees: Who have rendered not less than 3 years regular and continuous service as on closing date for receipt of online applications : Up to 40 years of age
- Central Government Civilian Employees: Who have rendered not less than 3 years regular and continuous service as on closing date for receipt of online applications. (SC/ ST) : Up to 45 years of age
- Widows / Divorced Women / Women judicially separated and who are not remarried : Up to 35 years of age
- Widows / Divorced Women / Women judicially separated and who are not remarried (SC/ ST) : Up to 40 years of age
Salary / Pay Scale
|Post Name||Pay Levek|
|MTS||Pay Level-1 as per Pay Matrix of 7th Pay Commission|
|Havaldar in CBIC and CBN||Pay Level-1 as per Pay Matrix of 7th Pay Commission|
Fee can be paid online through BHIM UPI, Net Banking, by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit cards or through cash in SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.
|Women / SC / ST / PwBD / ESM Candidates||No Fees|
|Other Categories Candidates||Rs. 100/-|
Note : Read Official Notification and then Apply Online.
What Is The Selection Process For SSC MTS 2023?
The recruitment process for the post of MTS will consist of Session-I and Session-II in Computer Based Examination (CBE).
The recruitment process for the post of Havaldar will consist of Computer Based Examination (CBE), Physical Efficiency Test (PET)/ Physical Standard Test (PST).
How to Apply SSC MTS 2023?
Part-I (One-Time Registration)
– Go to SSC official website https://ssc.nic.in
– Register your Basic Details.
– Submit Your Registration Form
Part-II (Online Application Form)
– After registration,
– Click Apply Button on Home Page
– Click Other menu
– Click “Multi Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff, and Havaldar (CBIC & CBN) Examination, 2022” option
– Login using the Registration Number and password.
What Is The Last Date For Applying SSC MTS 2023?
Online Application Start Date : 18-01-2023
Last Date for Online Application : 17-02-2023
Last Date for Payment of Fees (Online) : 19-02-2023
Last Date for Payment of Fees Through Challan : 20-02-2023
Dates of ‘Window for Application Form Correction’ and online payment of Correction Charges : 23-02-2023 to 24-02-2023
Schedule of Computer Based Examination : April, 2023