Flifkart is the india’s Largest E-commerce company, and very easily uses of this. Don’t you think online buying and selling have become an essential part of our lives? It was youth and adults who initially relied on the internet to buy products at affordable prices with amazing return policies and guarantees, it was a trend back then.
Flipkart – Company Basics
|Founders||Sachin Bansal, Binny Bansal|
|Total Funding||$12.6+ billion (January 2022)|
|Home Page||Visit Now|
Parent Organization Walmart
- Now, shopping online from eCommerce websites is no longer a trend but a practice that young and old both engage in. When we are talking about the Indian eCommerce industry, the name that comes first as the most popular eCommerce website in India is Flipkart.
- Flipkart is the leading Indian eCommerce website founded by Sachin Bansal and Binny Bansal in 2007. The company is headquartered in Bengaluru, India. The market share of Flipkart Group was last recorded by RedSeer at a whopping 62% when it emerged as the leader during the festive sales.
- This Indian eCommerce store has brought a revolution in the Indian e-retail industry. Here’s looking at the success story of Flipkart and also learn more about its, founders, subsidiaries, parent organization, tagline, and more.
Flipkart Acquires Walmart India – Flipkart Wholesale
Flipkart acquired a 100% stake in Walmart India, which operates the Best Price cash-and-carry business. Thus, launching Flipkart Wholesale. This step helped Flipkart strengthen its hold on Grocery/food and Fashion Business, which is stated to be highly competitive in this dynamic environment. The launch of Flipkart Wholesale will be initiated in August, thus piloting the services for the Grocery and Fashion categories.
Best Online Shopping Plateforms
- All Applications Source From : Google Play Story
|Flipkart App||Check Offers & Discounts|
|Amazon App||Check Offers & Discounts|
|Myntra App||Check Offers & Discounts|
|Ajio App||Check Offers & Discounts|
|Visit More Offers||Click here|
Flipkart – Startup Story
- The IIT- Delhi graduates, Sachin and Binny Bansal were employees at Amazon when they began thinking of building their own company in India. Though Sachin was an employee working with Amazon for some time, Binny was referred to join the same by Sachin and the former appeared to be quite bored with the company.
- It was like a “12 to 3 job or something” for Binny Bansal, who decided to quit the company as soon as Sachin and he emerged with the idea of establishing an eCommerce business.
- Sachin and Binny started Flipkart as an online book store from a two-bedroom apartment in Bengaluru’s Kormangala area. They initially started with a funding of Rs 4,00,000 from their own pockets.
- When Sachin and Binny received a positive response and success in selling books back in the year 2007, they planned to expand to electronics as well and by 2014, the company became one of India’s most valuable startups by reaching a valuation of $1 Billion.
- When the duo founded Flipkart, online shopping in India was even a distant dream for them, but the hard work and consistency paid off and made Sachin and Binny into widely successful entrepreneurs that placed them quite ahead in the list of the successful Indian entrepreneurs.